This course will be launched December 1st, 2019
Open for enrollment now!
- Do you wish to learn a joyous, relaxed painting technique that is not only fun and colorful but will also have positive effect on all aspects of your life?
- Do you wish to create your own beautiful, detailed and harmonious pieces of art whilst practicing active meditation and mindfulness?
- Did you know that mandala dotting technique is a most meditative art that both grounds and centers you?
- Did you know it benefits your sleep and your whole state of mind?
- Are you an experienced “Dotter” wishing to expand your technical abilities, and finally learn how to easily dot your already fantastic mandalas with a brush?
- Do you falsely believe you need a lot of patience to be able to practice this art? (Let me tell you a secret- its the other way around)...
Practical & Inspirational
This course is a practical as well as inspirational first step into this beautiful art of dot-painting. A step by step detailed masterclass designed and built to ensure clear and easy understanding and applying of dotting technique using brushes.
Whether you are a beginner who never dotted in your life or an experienced dotter wishing to fully understand and embrace this technique, you are in the right place.
In this course I´ll be teaching you:
- How to mix and dilute your paint to the exact point for this technique.
- How to prepare your surface.
- how to treat an revive your old brushes, and how to create great brushes for dotting.
- The step by step walkthrough Brush Technique for Dotting.
you´ll be practicing using special worksheets that will help you gain confidence and control brush dotting.
I´ll provide you with all the information I have on where to get your materials and tools.
I have designed this course in a way you can listen to it while painting or watch it attentively. All lessons include background relaxing music to provide you with an easy listening experience.
I am sharing with you some of the beautiful extra benefits of this technique and walk you through the enjoyable process of learning, practicing and creating.
I am so excited to finally share with you my little tips and tricks, the ones I am being asked about daily by mandala-lovers and creators from all around the world.
This course is for you if:
- You are a mandala lover and want to learn an amazing way to create it.
- You want to gift yourself with a satisfying, vibrant yet calming method to artistically express yourself.
- You wish to expand your painting technique and learn a new exciting way to work with acrylics.
- You are an experienced “dotter” that have been avoiding using brush and now want to step up and get it into your system.
- You feel you want to gain back that quietness and patience and “be in the moment” while painting.
- You are looking to grow your painting skills and enjoy a wider variety of painting options.
By signing up you’ll be receiving all course materials including:
- Tutorial videos,
- Slides PDFs,
- Practice worksheets,
- Bonus: Open-eyes guided meditation to listen to and practice while dotting.
You’ll also get access to a only members Facebook group and weekly Q&A Live Calls with me during the course.
Hi, My Name is Liona and I am a self-taught Dot-Master.
I have been creating and selling mandala art and related articles for the last 3 years, and in total I have been living off my painting art for the last 20 years (since 1999).
I got into mandala painting by chance when I was preparing hand-made gifts for my vocal students and searched for a way to create those presents.
Since I only painted at night at first, I immediately noticed that my sleep has improved as I was falling in to it easily and peacefully.
Later, when I made mandala-dotting part of my daily routine I could see how it helped me relax and center.
At first I was just counting dots, it came as a natural habit that originated of the need to assure symmetry while painting.
Soon I realized I was thinking of absolutely nothing while dotting- my mind was quiet for long minutes. It became my only meditation habit (oh, I’m such a restless person I could never sit and meditate like everyone else).
Later I began listening to music, guided meditations and affirmations while painting and soon I noticed how my whole life was changing- I felt more centered, calm, and able to better handle life’s hassle and challenges. Today I can actually sit down and meditate like the rest of the people... what a joy!
While perfectioning my particular technique and precision I focus my learnings on a wide range of beneficial aspects mandala dotting has to offer.